Whether you are an impact investor or an investor who is interested in learning more about the rapidly growing market of impact, Katapult Future Fest is for you. We're gathering entrepreneurs, influencers, and thought leaders from all over the world to address the opportunities for a better future through technology.
Come to take part in a network of likeminded people; stay for the collaborations that may arise.
- to access exclusive talks given by global leaders
- to attend the investors-only event May 10
- to grow a network of like-minded people
- for customized meetings with social entrepreneurs
- to access our matchmaking tool
- to deepen your knowledge in impact investing, exponential technologies and our future
- to take part in a movement
- for the scenery and atmosphere
- for the activities, for the art, and for the party
I want to know more.
And your wish is our command.
In 2015, 193 world leaders adopted the 17 UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) in an important office building in New York. That moment, 193 countries accepted that the world has a mission to take on and that it agrees to do so. Since this day, the bond between private capital markets and social well-being has grown rapidly stronger, making the word ‘impact’ a well-discussed topic. According to UNCTAD, an estimated $2.5 trillion is additionally required annually from the private sector to reach the goals by 2030. This is leading us to a growing trend of more long-term, sustainable, and socially responsible forms of investing.
A faceplanting world and trillions of dollars are at stake; Katapult is created to discuss how the latter can grow by saving the first. Do you think you should be a part of that discussion?